Whether they be used in the manufacturing of our customers’ devices (eg. robots, computers, etc.), or in public facilities, SANYO DENKI products have to be useful, and provide increased performance. In other words, SANYO DENKI’s role is to support each customer’s business by developing products that offer them the most obvious means to achieve their most ambitious goals.
- SANMOTION F2 series stepping systems – 2 Phase motors , Step angle 1.8 /0.9 Degree, frame size ranging from 14mm to 106mm , Holding torque 0.0065 to 19 N.m with Bipolar & unipolar Microstepping drivers Options.SANMOTION F3 series stepping systems – 3 Phase motors , Step angle 1.2 degree , frame size ranging from 42mm to 60mm , Holding torque 0.196 to 1.68 N.m
- SANMOTION F5 series stepping systems – 5 Phase motors , Step angle 0.72/0.36 Degree , frame size ranging from 28mm to 106mm , Holding torque 0.041 to 16 N.m And With Gear (Low backlash Gear , Spur and Harmonic Gear) Holding torque 0.343 to 40 N.m.
- Microstepping drive from 1 to 250 Divisions. Electromagnetic Brake Model options available.
5-phase stepping systems realize high torque, low vibration, and low noise, and enable high-accuracy positioning. Also, the wide lineup can be used in a wide range of applications.
- High torque with compact drivers and motors
- Auto-micro/micro-step drive, for low vibration and smooth operation
- A wide variety of set models are available to match the characteristics of your equipment.
- Linear Actuator Stepping Motors contribute to effective use of mounting space.
- Flexible customization
Low introduction cost, with vibration characteristics similar to standard 5-phase motor driving. Combines high accuracy with high precision and cost performance.
- Vibration and noise performance comparable to standard 5-phase motor driving.
- Standard specification meets international safety standards
- Rich lineup supports product development
With high torque, low vibration, low noise, and high resolution. Their rich lineup is used in a wide range of fields.
- Rich lineup
- Strong support for product development with abundant technical knowledge and know-how
Closed loop stepping systems combine the advantages of two types of motors; they are easier to use than servo systems, and more reliable than stepping systems.
- No step-out and zero micro-vibration when stopped
- Positioning time is shortened by high torque in the low speed rotation area
- Easy operation and safe protective functions
- High-speed EtherCAT field bus interface
We Design, Engineer and Manufacture Hybrid Stepper Motors, BLDC Motors, Linear Actuators, and various other motion control components. Our motors and motion control products are routinely used in medical devices, aerospace components, automation assemblies, and many other applications. Thousands of Engineers from around the world rely on the accuracy, reliability, and consistency of our products as well as our top-notch support.
2 Phase Stepper motors , Step angle 1.8 /0.9/0.45 Degree , frame size ranging from Nema 8 to Nema 34(14mm to 106mm ), Holding torque 0.02 to 9.10 N.m